Monday, October 14, 2013

My latest working is this 3 hour jam I made in two days. Please give it a listen and download for free on

https://soundcloud.com/alphaphotek

Youtube link: http://youtu.be/7Zbyknt1A2s

A little bit about me. Born and raised in Krasnoyarsk Siberia for 13 years I came to United States in 2001 a week before 9/11 happened. Never got to see the twin towers which were the symbol of this great country when I first came here. I was practically born with a laptop in my arms and been producing music since I was 13. It all started with my huge interest in Information Technology and Acid Loops. I have been doing Propellerheads Reason exclusively for over 10 years. Bassdrive.com has been my main inspiration. Shouts to Methodus, Stunna, A-Sides, London Elektricity, NuTone, Komatic, Technicolor, Random Movement, Tyler Straub, Lomax, Jason Magin and the list goes on! This is my first blog and I will start adding to it everyday. Thanks for your time!

Russian Concussion aka AlphaPhotek

No comments:

Post a Comment